Name：Hangzhou Shangtuo Environmental Technology Co.,LTD.
Address: 11# Haishu Road Future Sci-tech City, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Acidic waste has the characteristics of wide sources, dispersant industry, variety of concentration, complicated impurities, high concentration of organics, high suspended solids, high acidity, high metal ions, high corrosivity, will cause secondary pollution if directly used.
Acidic wastewater is generated in industrial sectors such as coal, pyrite, coal washing, sulfuric acid, chemical, printing dyeing and metallurgical. Acidic wastewater has high acidity and high metal content, will pollute surface water if discharged directly, thus pollute groundwater, it will also react with chemicals in the rock and soil such as sulfite and sulfide to produce toxic gas, react with carbonate to produce carbon dioxide, mobilize heavy metals in the soil. Direct neutralization consumes a large amount of alkali and produces a large amount of hazardous waste, polluting the environment. Membrane separation technology can recover a large amount of acid from acidic wastewater and turn waste into treasure.
Process Flow Diagram (Featured Process)
Membrane Filtration: Remove suspended particles, effluent SDI<3
Membrane Separation: Remove metal ions, realize acid purification. The removal rate or metal ions is above 95%
Membrane Concentration: Concentrate the acid, the concentration of acid could reach above 50%.
(1) Full Membrane Technology: Adopts membrane separation technology, the whole process is physical process with no phase change and no secondary pollution;
(2) Wide Adaptability: This technology is suitable for 1% to 20% high acidity wastewater;
(3) Ultra-flexible Design: Divided into membrane filtration module, separation module and concentration module, is capable of separate operation. Flexible assembly is possible base on the inlet water quality;
(4) Short construction period: Using modular design, individual module is integrated in the factory, reducing on-site work, realizing containers assembly, reducing civil construction period, thus reducing construction period.
(5) Wastewater Recycling: Using membrane separation and concentration technology to achieve acid purification and concentration, water desalination and reuse.